Monday, March 8, 2010

PHOTO 51 - GRAVE OF CINDERELLA HEARTWELL - Rose Hill Cemetery, Macon, Bibb County, Georgia

I have been really stuck as of late on Rose Hill Cemetery because the stones and graves are just wonderful there! Today's grave is of Cinderella Heartwell. Cinderella was only 33 when she passed. Her grave is very beautiful and I have been unable to ascertain whether the image on her headstone is of Cinderella depicted as an Angel or just an Angel who has taken Cinderella to Heaven. Either way, I love the long, flowing hair of the Angel and I love the name as well. I bet you don't see the name "Cinderella" on a tombstone every day! There is also an epitaph on the bottom of the headstone which is barely readable. Weather has certainly taken its toll on this and many other graves at Rose Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment